To put it bluntly, Luke is awesome. I know I may be biased, but its the truth. He is such a happy baby and loves being around people. I think he gets a little bored sitting around the house doing nothing. He is "talking" more and more, and makes the greatest cooing sounds. However, he has started a new "whining" phase that I hope he grows out of quickly! He is sleeping through the night. He usually falls asleep between 7:30-8:00 pm and wakes up around 7am. I can't ask for better! Lately, he hasn't been so great about naps. He used to take great morning and afternoon naps, but a few weeks ago, he started only taking 45 minute catnaps throughout the day. Slightly frustrating, but I'm hoping they'll organize themselves a little better in the upcoming weeks. He has mastered rolling over, and is working on pushing up on all fours. He is also trying the "army crawl," but hasn't figured it out quite yet. Luke's favorite thing to do lately is go for walks. He could be crazy fussy, but if you put him in that stroller, you won't hear a peep out of him until you take him out. At his last appointment, he was 15 lbs, 10 ounces and 26.5 inches long...this boy is going to be TALL!
Luke loves hanging out with his daddy. As soon as Matt enters a room, Luke's face lights up. Matt loved gearing up for the Notre Dame game on Saturday night with Luke. Thanks to our cousin Melissa, Luke had his very own team t-shirt!
Although Luke only naps for short periods of time, he is adorable when he's sleeping. I can't help but snap pictures of him while he's snoozing!
Look at that smile...isn't it the best?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.